0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL
- A - Z
- An A to Z listing of the CI-Train website
- Abroad HPC Summer Program
- PRACE and XSEDE offer expense-paid opportunity for graduate and post-doc students to gain greater knowledge about high performance computing in Dublin, Ireland.
- Arkansas HBCU Schools First Year at SC
- Two historically black universities and colleges will be taking part in SuperComputing 2010 for the first time with almost 20 minority students attending.
- ASU CI-Days 2011
- Arkansas State University will host its first CI-DAYs on the October 30 & 31. This exciting FREE program will showcase state-of-the-art high-performance computing technologies with speakers from across the United States from a wide array of disciplines.
Intro to Hadoop on Gordon
On January 31, the San Diego Supercomputer Center offers a no-fee introductory training workshop on Hadoop and its use in scientific and data intensive computing. XSEDE Allocation Submissions Open
XSEDE is accepting Research Allocation Requests for the allocation period, April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. The submission period ends January 15, 2013.OpenACC GPU Programming Workshop
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, the National Institute for Computational Sciences and Georgia Tech will present an OpenACC GPU programming workshop on January 15 and 16, 2013.