0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL
- MU Event to Promote CI and HPC
- Marshall University will host CI Days, a one-day conference, to showcase state-of-the-art computing technologies available to researchers at the university and across the region.
- MU Recruiting REU Students
- Applications from undergraduates is now being accepted. Twelve students will be matched with research mentors from the math, physics, or chemistry departments.
- MU's CI Day Keynote Speaker Announced
- The retired senior vice president of Cisco Systems will be the keynote speaker at Marshall's one-day event promoting cyberinfrastructure and high-performance computing.
Intro to Hadoop on Gordon
On January 31, the San Diego Supercomputer Center offers a no-fee introductory training workshop on Hadoop and its use in scientific and data intensive computing. XSEDE Allocation Submissions Open
XSEDE is accepting Research Allocation Requests for the allocation period, April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. The submission period ends January 15, 2013.OpenACC GPU Programming Workshop
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, the National Institute for Computational Sciences and Georgia Tech will present an OpenACC GPU programming workshop on January 15 and 16, 2013.