0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL
- Online Tutorials Available
- A number of online tutorials are available to TeraGrid users on NCSA''s web-based training environment "CI-Tutor".
- OpenACC GPU Programming Workshop
- The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, the National Institute for Computational Sciences and Georgia Tech will present an OpenACC GPU programming workshop on January 15 and 16, 2013.
- OSG User School Apps Due
- Qualified students should apply to attend the 2012 Open Science Grid User School, where they will learn how to use high-throughput computing to harness vast amounts of computing power for research. Applications due March 30.
- OU Supercomputing Symposium
- Now in its 10th year, the Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium is the only annual event of its kind in the Great Plains region. Registration for the Wed, Oct. 12 event is open and free.
Intro to Hadoop on Gordon
On January 31, the San Diego Supercomputer Center offers a no-fee introductory training workshop on Hadoop and its use in scientific and data intensive computing. XSEDE Allocation Submissions Open
XSEDE is accepting Research Allocation Requests for the allocation period, April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. The submission period ends January 15, 2013.OpenACC GPU Programming Workshop
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, the National Institute for Computational Sciences and Georgia Tech will present an OpenACC GPU programming workshop on January 15 and 16, 2013.