0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL
- SC11 Registration Open
- Early registration for SuperComputing11 is now open. Sign-up to get a discount. Also, student volunteer applications are still being accepted.
- Sequencing & Bioinformatics Forum
- Discover what's happening at Marshall with the next generation sequencing and bioinformatics research. Discourse with experts about where the field is progressing and how cyberinfrastructure is helping it get there.
- A sitemap of the CI-Train website
- Submissions Open for SC11 Education Program
- Applications are now being accepted for the four-day intensive Education Program that will immerse participants in HPC and Computational and Data Enabled Science and Engineering.
- Submit XSEDE Allotment Requests
- The Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment currently has an open submission window for large allocation requests. This five-year program replaces and expands on the NSF TeraGrid project.
Intro to Hadoop on Gordon
On January 31, the San Diego Supercomputer Center offers a no-fee introductory training workshop on Hadoop and its use in scientific and data intensive computing. XSEDE Allocation Submissions Open
XSEDE is accepting Research Allocation Requests for the allocation period, April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. The submission period ends January 15, 2013.OpenACC GPU Programming Workshop
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, the National Institute for Computational Sciences and Georgia Tech will present an OpenACC GPU programming workshop on January 15 and 16, 2013.