DOE Fellowship Open To Applicants
Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
Applications due: January 10, 2012
The Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
(DOE CSGF) at https://www.krellinst.org/doecsgf/application/ is now accepting applications. This opportunity is for doctoral students to earn up to four years of financial support along with outstanding benefits while pursuing degrees in fields of study that utilize high performance computing technology to solve complex problems in science and engineering.
Benefits of the Fellowship:
- $36,000 yearly stipend
- Payment of all tuition and fees
- $5,000 academic allowance in first year
- $1,000 academic allowance each renewed year
- 12-week research practicum at a DOE Laboratory
- Yearly conferences
- Career, professional and leadership development
- Renewable up to four years
Applications for the next class of fellows are due January 10, 2012. For more information regarding the fellowship and to access the online application, visit: http://www.krellinst.org/csgf/.