Pizza dough: presentation
If there is a meal that excites both the young and old is the pizza. Simple dough with flour and yeast that serves as support for a multitude of fillings. It is prepared very easy and everyone has their preferences. The advantage of making it at home is that you can fill it with the ingredients that you like and place a large amount of mozzarella so that when cutting cut these precious threads. Surely you have already chosen the ingredients that you are going to put.
We love going to the pizzeria and reading lots of times the menu trying to find that wonderful pizza. Sometimes there is something missing, others have something that we do not like, but we always end up choosing a pizza that we love. What will pizza have to become such a popular food? Sure some think that the cheese melted, while others enjoy their freshly made and crunchy dough. Whatever the reason that has made it so popular, the fact is that it is already part of our culture and has earned a deserved place in our menus whether it is a snack or an informal dinner. Let them tell those kids that whenever they go out to dinner and celebrate something right to enjoy a rich pizza.
- 150 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 g of flour
- 15 g baker’s yeast
Pizza Dough: Recipe Preparation
- – Pour the warm water (not hot) into a bowl and add the yeast. You can use dehydrated yeast or fresh yeast, but it should be baker’s yeast. Mix these two ingredients until the yeast is completely dissolved.
- – Add the two tablespoons of olive oil or the one that you usually use in your kitchen. Add the salt. Two pinches or half a tablespoon of the small.
- – Add flour until a thick dough is obtained. Approximately half of the flour is added. Cover with a dish towel and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After half an hour, the mass has doubled its volume and is full of bubbles. Yeasts have worked hard during this first taken. Now, place flour on the work surface and pour the dough over.
- – Knead for 10 to 15 minutes. At the beginning, the dough is very sticky; help yourself to the flour so that it does not stick to your hands. After this kneading, leave it on top of the flour and cover it again with the dish towel and let it make a second taken. This second fermentation will take an hour.
- After an hour, a little earlier if the ambient temperature is high, the mass will have doubled its volume again. Now, without needing, stretch the dough with a roll and place it on the tray that you will have anointed with a little oil and sprinkled with flour. In the same tray of the oven, stretch with your hands the dough, or with the help of a glass as a roller. You can stretch it like the pizza make it roll in the air, if you cheer up! This is already for note! Take advantage!
If you want suggestions for preparing your pizza, I’ll leave you this Homemade Pizza and this Family Pizza.
You May Also like this Blog.